1 kg mutton - meat and bones
2 tbsp oil
10 garlic cloves (pounded)
2 tbsp ground black pepper
1 inch ginger
1 large onion
3 medium potatoes (cut into 2's)
2 tomatoes (chopped)
1 carrot (cubed)
a bunch of mint leaves
Salt to taste
1. Heat the pot with high heat. Pour in the oil.
2. Saute the pounded garlic and pepper until a little bit brownish.
3. Add mutton. Stir fry the mutton for a 2 minutes.
4. Add some water, about the same portion as the mutton. Bring to boil, cook and stir until the mutton tender enough.
5. Add in the potatoes. Add in more water if necessary. Boil until potatoes become tender.
6. Mix in the tomatoes. You can add some water now and again, if the mutton takes too long to be tender.
7. Bring to boil, cook and stir for 2 minutes.
8. Then add in the carrots and mint leaves.
9. Mix in some salt to taste and let it boil for 5 minutes.
Serve with rice or bread.