1 cup of any kind of grounded biscuits/crackers/Marie/Jacob's
50gram melted butter
2 pack of cream cheese
10gram agar-agar stripes(cut to pieces)
2 liter water
some sugar to taste.
A can of sliced *peaches.
1. Rub and mix the grounded biscuits with melted butter.
2. Press into a springform pan. Place in refrigerator until ready for use.
3. Beat cream cheese and sugar in mixing boil. Make sure the cream cheese is straight from the fridge.
4. Spread into pan on top of the biscuit layer. Immeditely place it in the fridge.
5. Let it in the fridge about 3 hours or more.
6. Boil water, add the cut agar-agar. Stir until agar-agar totally dissolved.
7. Mix in some sugar to taste. Stir until sugar dissolved. Put aside to cool down.
8. Arrange slices of peaches on top of the cream cheese.
9. Pour in the cool agar-agar on top of the peaches. Let it turn into jelly in the fridge for about 2 hours before serving.
*You can change other canned fruits